What went right/ What went wrong?
I think everyone did a good job on the presentation. Students were clear and to the point of their projects. Some used different strategies, but was sure and confident of what was being presented.What went wrong? We didn't have any speakers, no really I wasn't counting on anyone doing anything wrong while classmates were presenting. I was paying attention to body language and if the student believed in what they were presenting.
Most of us did there blog presentation on what they are involved in outside of school or what they're interested in. So I say no there was nothing wrong. Comparing our blog to classmates, Dan and I had the only 360 photosynth. We were super proud of ourselves.
Enhancing blog advertisement projects can use some forms of commercial. A commercial for the project could be very eye catching to most visual learners. Some learn verbal, but I would have to say commercializing the projects can be a huge enhancement.
No comments:
Post a Comment