http://www.flickr.com/photos/96639722@N05/
The City of Hotlanta, formally known as Atlanta. Atlanta Georgia is a great place to visit. I choose this photo because of the bright lights, and the night life that you can only experiment in Atlanta Georgia.
The photo with me and the young lady, is in the living room of my home. Were family are welcome anytime. The young lady is my daughter, my one and only, who which I love unconditionally.
One of the pictures, I'm out to eat with my mother. The location was the Brick House, one of Britt Michael's new location in Northeast Ohio.
Me and a friend of mine, out clubbing. When I first came home, at the Al' Kaf, we had a ball!
In pajama pants on the porch enjoying breakfast, a cup of coffee and birds chirping. I enjoy Saturday mornings by myself. I choose this location because its my house.
Sitting in a chair, thinking, what should I do tonight ?
I'm in the restroom actually taking pictures of myself, I really need to get a life. I did not choose this location, I just didn't have any were to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment